Boston Trip for Grade 7 & 8
November 9 to November 11 (3 days, 2 nights)
• Explore the Freedom Trail
• Dump tea into Boston Harbor at the Boston Tea Party museum
• Sample foods from around the world at Faneuil Hall
• Test your smarts at Harvard University
• And so much more!
• Flight and land transportation,
• Some meals
Friday, September 21: $362.50
Monday, October 21: $362.50
For more information, please contact BobbieLynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Forms and payment must be in by
Friday, September 21.
A passport must be obtained for air travel to the United States.
This trip is subsidized by Temple Sinai.
First Payment by Friday, September 21: $362.50
Second Payment by Monday, October 21: $362.50
Payment in Full: $750
If you have any special needs or concerns, please let us know.
Please check the box below.
Do Not Fill This Out